Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very creamy, cream cheese adds yummy bite. Very rich, lots of variations, use onion & chive cream cheese, add diced tomatoes or ham, or both. I started making this when my son discovered mac & cheese. Kraft may be the "cheesiest" it is also the saltiest, so I keep these items on hand for lunches or comfort food dinners.
- grease baking dish and pre-heat oven 350°F.
- cook and drain pasta according to directions.
- in saucepan melt soup cheese cubes and cream cheese over med heat, stir in pasta, stir to evenly coat.
- transfer to greased baking dish.
- bake 20 min or until bubbly.
- let stand 5 min before serving.
Thick and creamy and oh so cheesy, which is what we love about Mac N Cheese! Delicious each and every bite!
I love cheese and this was way too cheesy. Sorry Jesse.
I LOVED this mac and cheese recipe! It was really creamy, unlike other homemade mac and cheese recipes. I followed the directions exactly and wouldn't change a thing. Thank you Jesse for posting!