Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of the yummiest fruit salads I have ever had.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, do not drain
- 1 (15 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- Mix pineapple juice and dry instant vanilla pudding together and set in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Mix the pineapple, fruit cocktail, mandarin oranges, bananas & marshmallows together.
- Gently fold in pudding mixture.
- Lastly, fold in cool whip.
- Cover and refrigerate.
Made this for thanksgiving tomorrow. I Forgot to buy bananas, so I didn't use those, but this was VERY good. Next time I won't forget the bananas. And by next time, I mean like next week because I want to make a batch that I don't have to share with 12 people. lol.
WOW - this recipe is a star! I omitted the marshmallows and bananas, and used cool whip light and fruits in light syrup, but otherwise followed exactly. I loved the flavor - not too sweet, not too tart, just right. Thank you so much for sharing! I would proudly serve this to company!
I was looking for a creamy fruit salad and decided to make this one. It was just what I was looking for! Good and creamy but not TOO sweet. I used sugar free, fat free instant pudding and light cool whip. I also used two fruit cocktail and only one mandarin orange. I loved the banana in it and it didn't turn brown the next day so I'd go ahead and add it. We will be making this alot for a nice refreshing dessert. Thanks for posting it, Marie!