1/8 Photos of Super Creamy and Cheesy Mac and Cheese
I always make a big batch of this because my husband and I both love this and always want more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the macaroni and set aside.
- 2In a pot, melt the butter and mix in salt and pepper.
- 3Slowly add in the flour, stirring continuously.
- 4Gradually add the milk and stir the mixture until smooth.
- 5Add the cheese on a low heat and melt into the mixture.
- 6Once the mixture is at your desired consistency, mix in the drained macaroni.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Creamy and Cheesy Mac and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.4
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 41.8 mg
- Sodium 355.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 11.3 g