Recipe by little_spoon
I always make a big batch of this because my husband and I both love this and always want more.
Top Review by sandesnow
I really like this mac and cheese. I have used it on a few occasions when I wanted the real deal. It is also a good base. I always add a dash or so of pepper, garlic powder and onion powder and a 1/4 tsp of dried mustard. It is not enough to overpower the cheese, but just enough to add a little bit to it. Very good. Thanks for sharing!
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the macaroni and set aside.
- In a pot, melt the butter and mix in salt and pepper.
- Slowly add in the flour, stirring continuously.
- Gradually add the milk and stir the mixture until smooth.
- Add the cheese on a low heat and melt into the mixture.
- Once the mixture is at your desired consistency, mix in the drained macaroni.