1/1 Photo of Super Cole Slaw
One of my DH's favorite salads. If you eat meat, cooked chicken, fish or pork would be really a great addition for a main course salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 6 tablespoons sesame oil
- 5 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 5 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 cup jicama, but into matchsticks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 2 medium carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 8 large green onions, sliced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 jalapenos, minced fine, without seeds
- 1Whisk first 7 ingredients in a snall bowl to blend.
- 2Combine all remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3Add dressing, then toss to coat well.
- 4Dressing may be made one day in advance, but let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before mixing with freshly prepared salad.
- 5Sprinkle with chopped peanuts as garnish if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Cole Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.3
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 453.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 5.1 g