Recipe by ShaGun
Gourmet chocolate chip cookies loaded with 3 types of chocolate chips, toffe bits, and pecans. I have been asked for the recipe numerous times. My husband's grandmother (quite the gourmet herself) groaned with pleasure when she tried one of these and said it was the best cookie she's had in her entire 80 years of life. I think the recipe came from Godiva.
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened (NOT margarine)
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup toffee pieces (like Health or Skor)
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease two baking sheets.
- Mix together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugars until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips, toffee bits and pecans.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls about 1 1/2 inches apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool cookies on baking sheets for 2 minutes. Remove from baking sheets and cool completely on wire racks.