Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Special Extra: Add a layer of 1/2 cup PLANTERS Pecan Pieces, raisins or dried cranberries.
Make and share this Super Chunk Oatmeal Cookie Mix recipe from Food.com.
- LAYER sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon, soda and salt in a large glass jar or combine in large resealable plastic bag. Top with chocolate. Close tightly and store at room temperature until ready to use or give.
- ATTACH Baking Directions to jar (listed below).
- Baking Directions
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F Beat 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) softened butter, 1 egg and 1 teaspoons vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add contents of jar; stir until well blended.
- DROP heaping tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE 12 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute; remove to wire racks. Cool completely.
This is the same recipe I use from Kraft Canada. I have layered it in cellophane bags which are much cheaper to buy at the Dollar Store since you get 12 - 20 for $1. Everyone loves to receive this, and I have given this recipe out numerous times. Thx for sharing!