Recipe by Midwest Maven
Really chocolaty fudgey brownies! I've had this recipe since my Home Economics class in high school lol:) yum!
Top Review by Mavis S.
I made these brownies and made my own chocolate syrup from a recipe I found on this site, topped the batter with nuts and chocolate chips and the brownies were so good! My daughter just love these brownies! Thanks for posting!
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease pan, 13x9x2-inch or 9x9x2-inch (depending on whether you want thin or thick brownies).
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl.
- Add syrup, eggs, and flour, beat well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts if using and pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool completely and cut into bars. Enjoy!