Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Really chocolaty fudgey brownies! I've had this recipe since my Home Economics class in high school lol:) yum!
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease pan, 13x9x2-inch or 9x9x2-inch (depending on whether you want thin or thick brownies).
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl.
- Add syrup, eggs, and flour, beat well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts if using and pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool completely and cut into bars. Enjoy!
I made these brownies and made my own chocolate syrup from a recipe I found on this site, topped the batter with nuts and chocolate chips and the brownies were so good! My daughter just love these brownies! Thanks for posting!
These are easy to make, especially if you have all the ingredients on hand. But they're not as fudgey as I expected - so I frosted them. I turned them into German Chocolate Brownies with coconut-pecan frosting.
Delicious and SUPER chocolatey!! I highly recommend this for any chocoholics out there. Quick and easy too...my only suggestion is to avoid trying to frost these babies ~ they just don't need it! They are super all alone!! I did bake mine for 35 minutes and then needed to add another 7 minutes to get them to the doneness we wanted. We made the smaller pan for thicker brownies.