Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
These tasty cookies don't last long around my house. The kids just love them.
- 1 (16 ounce) bagplain M&M's
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup oleo
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Set aside.
- Cream together oleo, sugar, and brown sugar.
- Add eggs, and vanilla.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Add flour mixture.
- Chop 1/2 C of candies and mix in along with chopped pecans.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonful on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6-7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and decorate with remaining whole candies.
- Return to oven and bake for 3-5 more minutes or until light brown.