Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe has come about through many experimentations with ice cream and toppings.
- 3 scoops friendly's forbidden chocolate chocolate ice cream (any other chocolate ice cream would also work)
- 1⁄4 cup hot fudge
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sprinkles
- whipped cream (homemade or canned)
- Heat hot fudge to taste.
- When fudge is hot, put ice cream in serving dish or bowl.
- Top with hot fudge.
- Dollop on whipped cream.
- Sprinkle chocolate jimmies on top.
Well, this definitely wasnt too normal lol... it was QUITE rich, in fact a chocolate lovers dream Im sure! I cant imagine that I would make a chocolate sundae like this very often, but it was a chocolate-y delight. I used a chocolate ice cream by Godiva. There was too much fudge to my families liking. The sprinkles and whipped cream really added a nice touch.
Nothing normal about this---This was suberb. Will be adding this to my list of favorites and making it more often in the future.
I LOVED this recipe. It was fantastic. You can taste the chocolate. Thank you for posting this.