1/1 Photo of Super Chocolate Ice Cream Sundae
This recipe has come about through many experimentations with ice cream and toppings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 scoops friendly's forbidden chocolate chocolate ice cream (any other chocolate ice cream would also work)
- 1/4 cup hot fudge
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sprinkles
- whipped cream (homemade or canned)
- 1Heat hot fudge to taste.
- 2When fudge is hot, put ice cream in serving dish or bowl.
- 3Top with hot fudge.
- 4Dollop on whipped cream.
- 5Sprinkle chocolate jimmies on top.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Chocolate Ice Cream Sundae
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.0
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 262.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate ice cream