Recipe by efinekenston
Chewy chocolate cookies with blue M&M's, white chocolate chips and pink sprinkles. Very easy to make and lots of fun.
- 1 cup oil (just under)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 c blue candy
- 1⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- pink candy sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Heat oven to 350?.
- 2. In large mixing bowl, combine oil and sugar. Add chocolate chips and M&M’s and mix on low.
- 3. Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
- 4. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in small bowl. Gradually blend in the creamed mixture.
- 5. Roll tablespoon size balls and place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6. Press top of cookies down slightly to make a flat surface and make a divot with the pointer finger. Fill divot with pink sprinkles.
- 7. Bake for 9 minutes. The cookies with puff up while baking and flatten while cooling.
- 8. Cool cookies completely and then ENJOY!