Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of Kraft South Beach.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold nonfat milk
- 3 ounces reduced calorie fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 bakers semi-sweet chocolate baking square, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup thawed cool whip frozen fat-free whipped topping
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon evenly into 4 dessert dishes.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
- South Beach Diet: Recommended phase 2.