Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
I love crispy chocolate cookies with chocolate chips and nuts, and this is the best recipe I've found so far. So tasty and easy to make. Hope everyone loves these as much as I do, enjoy!
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 2⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup walnut pieces (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a mixer bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Melt 2 cups of the chocolate morsels in a microwave or a double boiler. Beat melted chocolate into butter mixture.
- Gradually beat in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the remaining 2 cups of chocolate morsels and the nuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes or until cookies are puffed.
- Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes before attempting to remove to a wire rack to cool completely.