Recipe by BlondieItaliana
Totally exquisite chocolate bundt cake. A must try for any choc-o-holic like me...
Top Review by CaliforniaJan
Love this cake it was simple and fast to put together...as I usually do when I bake, I substituted applesauce for all the oil. This dramatically reduces calories and fat and no one in my family can tell the difference.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- bakers joy cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray 12-cup Bundt pan with "Bakers Joy" cooking spray (or grease & flour the pan).
- In large bowl, combine cake ingredients at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high speed. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 30 minutes; invert onto serving plate.
- Frost when completely cool by heating frosting in small saucepan just until melted. Spoon glaze over cake, allowing some to run down sides.