Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy manicotti for a working mom--have to love a one pan wonder.
- 1 (32 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breast tenders (uncooked)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 14 (8 ounce) manicotti (uncooked)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Mix marinara sauce and water in medium bowl.
- Spread 1/3 of sauce mix in bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Sprinkle salt on chicken.
- Place one chicken tender into a shell.
- Repeat till no more chicken.
- Place remaining sauce in pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-60 minutes.
- Serves 4-6.
I didn't get to taste this as I was running out of the house for a haircut before it finished. I left in the oven with some garlic bread for my husband and son. The directions don't say what to do with the cheese and seasoning, so I mixed the seasoning into the sauce and added the cheese for the last few minutes of baking. My husband said it was good and gave it 3 stars.