Recipe by ChefWhiz
This is an easy, wonderful tasting slow cooker dish when made with imported Hungarian sweet paprika. Don't skip the import as it's the key to excellent flavor!
- 8 chicken legs
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika, Hungarian sweet
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place onion slices in sprayed slow cooker.
- Arrange chicken legs over top, on one layer as much as possible.
- Combine remaining ingredients with 1 teaspoons water and brush over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or until chicken is tender and cooked through.