1/1 Photo of Super Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you love chewy chocolate chip cookies, you'll love this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix together the flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda.
- 3Add in the butter, eggs, and vanilla and mix until it forms a dough.
- 4Add in the chocolate chips.
- 5Refrigerate the dough for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight (this step is very important!).
- 6Roll pieces of the dough into 20 to 25 balls.
- 7Bake for 9-10 minutes. The cookies will look very soft, but take them out of the oven anyway.
- 8Allow the cookies to cool for at least 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.3
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 33.7 mg
- Sodium 112.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g