1/2 Photos of Super-Cheesy Stuffed Shells
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 15 mins
There are seven different kinds of Italian cheeses in this stuffed shells recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells
- 1 (24 ounce) jar tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) containers ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package 5-cheese Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- fresh basil (optional)
- 1Cook shells according to package directions; drain.
- 2Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 3Coat 3-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- 4Combine sauce and tomatoes with their juice; spread 1/2 cup sauce mixture in baking dish.
- 5Combine ricotta, 1 cup cheese blend, egg, Parmesan, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- 6Spoon mixture into shells; place in baking dish.
- 7Top with remaining sauce mixture; cover with foil.
- 8Bake 45 minutes.
- 9Uncover; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese blend.
- 10Bake until cheese is melted, 5 minutes.
- 11Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 12If desired, garnish with basil.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super-Cheesy Stuffed Shells
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.6
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 85.6 mg
- Sodium 409.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 20.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomato and basil pasta sauce
Italian cheese blend