Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Years age we had a Boston Market food joint around the corner from my house. I loved their mac and cheese, so I made this up!! Caution--extremely cheesy. If you're counting calories, save this as a reward!!
- 16 ounces pk. rotini pasta
- 3 cups cubed Velveeta cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mild cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook and drain pasta/ set aside.
- Melt cubed cheese with milk, salt, and pepper, stirring frequently.
- Mix noodles in well.
- Top w/mild cheese; mix lightly.