Recipe by kai'smom04
These are super yummy, my kids absolutely love them on movie nights. Have fun with this recipe. you can any variation of veggies and any amount you wish of any ingredient according to taste.
- 1 (11 ounce) bag nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips
- 1⁄2 cup cheese spread (reccommend cheez whiz)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup black olives
- canned jalapeno slices (optional)
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 cup corn
- 1⁄2 cup black beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef, add taco seasoning according to pacage directions.
- Spread chips evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Dot with cheese spread or you can melt in microwave and pour on chips.
- Evenly spread out meat mixture over top of chips.
- Sprinkle veggies evenly over meat mix.
- At this point you can add more cheese spread if you wish.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.