1/2 Photos of Super Cheesy Nachos With Works
These are super yummy, my kids absolutely love them on movie nights. Have fun with this recipe. you can any variation of veggies and any amount you wish of any ingredient according to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (11 ounce) bag nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup cheese spread (reccommend cheez whiz)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup black olives
- canned jalapeno slices (optional)
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 cup corn
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- 1Brown ground beef, add taco seasoning according to pacage directions.
- 2Spread chips evenly on a cookie sheet.
- 3Dot with cheese spread or you can melt in microwave and pour on chips.
- 4Evenly spread out meat mixture over top of chips.
- 5Sprinkle veggies evenly over meat mix.
- 6At this point you can add more cheese spread if you wish.
- 7Top with shredded cheese.
- 8Bake 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Cheesy Nachos With Works
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 680.8
- Calories from Fat 369
- Total Fat 41.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 1147.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 31.0 g