Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love this family recipe because it is wonderfully cheap to make and always saves the day when you have hardly any money left (a great rescue plan especially the last few days before pay day). Its delicious, filling, quick and easy.
- 1 lb dry pasta (shells, spirals, penne, macaroni, any variety)
- 1 lb Greek yogurt or 1 lb natural yogurt
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint or 1 tablespoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Boil water. Add pasta and boil following packet directions.
- Remove from heat, strain and place back in the pot.
- Finely dice garlic and mint.
- Add the yoghurt, garlic, mint, salt and pepper to the pot and stir.
- Place pot back onto low heat and the moment it starts to simmer, turn it off and serve.
Very quick and easy. It seemed a little watery, I would use Greek yogurt next time. I topped it with some crushed red pepper and a little parmesan cheese. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Delicious, easy to follow, quick and really cheap - I'm a fan Mrs Wonder Savers