Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I love blue cheese in any way shape or form, I clipped this recipe in a magazine.
- 10 ounces coleslaw mix, prepacked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- Mix all dressing ingredients, add to slaw mix, toss to coat. Let rest 5 minutes, toss again.
- Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
I love blue cheese too and never thought to add it to coleslaw. It turns out to be a very good addition. I did need to add a little salt to the slaw as my blue cheese wasn't as salty as some.