- 1 lb chicken wings (middle section)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 inches gingerroot (skin peeled)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the ginger by pounding with a mortar and pestle or grinding with small food processor. Extract the juice by squeezing with your hand and discard the ginger.
- Marinate the chicken wings with the ginger juice and all the seasonings above for 1-2hours. Grill or bake them in oven (at 375 degree F) for 20-25 minutes until cooked or golden brown.
- Serve hot.