Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Twice as nice as dancing mice!
- 1 lb tomatillo, roughly chopped
- 3 serrano chilies, with seeds
- 3⁄4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender, and puree.
- yield: about 2 cups.
I bought over 2 pounds of tomatillos so I came to my favorite sight and this was one of two recipes I picked to make. Silly me picked recipes that were identical to each other.The other one being Tomatillo Salsa Verde. Yes I made this one then created an other one of my own. This is very spicy. I used my home grown herbs and peppers.