Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is any easy dip and a favorite where ever I happen to take it, but I always make it for the Super Bowl. Be sure to use a shallow large platter. This dip can easily be doubled for a large group.
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 35.43 g package taco seasoning (I use low sodium)
- shredded lettuce
- tomatoes, chopped
- finely shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped scallion
- diced black olives
- 1 chopped avocado
- 113.39 g diced green chilies
- Soften cream cheese and whip with sour cream with mixer until smooth. mix in taco seasoning.
- Spread onto shallow platter and chill. This step can be done ahead before the event.
- When ready to serve, layer the remainder of the ingredients as they are listed above. You can omit or add another favorite.
- Serve with tortilla chips or corn chips.
Made this today to take to a Super Bowl Party and it not only taste great but was fun to make. Instead of chopping the avocado we made guacamole out of it and spread over then topped it all with salsa. What we tasted is great and I'm sure it's going to be a hit. A big plus is it "looks" impressive too.
Made this yesterday for a potluck and it was a huge hit. I doubled the cream cheese & sour cream and added a layer of pinto beans. Thanks for the recipe. I will definately be using it again!
Delish!! this did not last long AT ALL!! I made this for my husband and myself for lunch/snack during our movie. Needless to say it was a HUGE hit! We will be making this agian! Thanks so much! Made for Spring PAC 2009