1/1 Photo of Super Bowl Sunday Seafood Dip
This is loaded with shrimp and crab - gently graced with scallion and a little garlic. Serve with Carrs table water crackers or saltines. I also put out a little bottle of Tabasco for those who like a little kick - they can put a few drops on their own serving. Also very good with raw veggies. Carrot sticks are my favorite dipper for this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (Hellmans or Best Foods)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- 2 scallions, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic, I use from the jar, but if you use fresh, make sure it is completely smooth
- 1/2 lb cooked shrimp, finely chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, I use Bumblebee extra fancy
- 1Cream the cream cheese in a blender until fluffy.
- 2Stir in mayonnaise and sour cream.
- 3Add Worcestershire sauce and garlic.
- 4Add scallions.
- 5Fold in shrimp and crab.
- 6Check seasoning and serve.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Bowl Sunday Seafood Dip
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.3
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 40.5 mg
- Sodium 155.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 4.9 g