Recipe by Craig's Recipes
After trying a bunch of different tries at making spicy pretzels I finally came up this one. It goes great as a tv snack, and the heat at the end really finishes well, enjoy!
- 2 (850.48 g) bagold dutch thins fat free pretzels
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil or 118.29 ml canola oil
- 19.71 ml garlic powder
- 19.71 ml lemon pepper
- 2 (56.69 g) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 19.71 ml cayenne pepper
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven at 250º.
- Get your basic turkey roaster pan and spray the inside with no-stick cooking spray.
- Grab handfuls of pretzels and place them evenly in the roaster, try to avoid dumping in all the excess salt and broken pieces on the bottom of the bag.
- Hand mix together all other ingredients in a seperate bowl until all ingredients are mixed up really well.
- Pour this mixture evenly over the pretzels in the pan.
- Place the lid on and grasp the handles and lid tight and shake the pretzels so that they all are evenly coated.
- Place in the oven for 2 hours, stirring and shaking every 30 minutes.
- Make sure you stir up the pretzels on the bottom of the pan otherwise they will get burnt. When they are done cooking, I usually set the roaster out and let them cool for 15-20 minutes. After that I place them in a large bowl for serving.