1/1 Photo of Super Bowl Spicy Pretzels
2 hrs 5 mins
Craig's Recipes's Note:
After trying a bunch of different tries at making spicy pretzels I finally came up this one. It goes great as a tv snack, and the heat at the end really finishes well, enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven at 250º.
- 2Get your basic turkey roaster pan and spray the inside with no-stick cooking spray.
- 3Grab handfuls of pretzels and place them evenly in the roaster, try to avoid dumping in all the excess salt and broken pieces on the bottom of the bag.
- 4Hand mix together all other ingredients in a seperate bowl until all ingredients are mixed up really well.
- 5Pour this mixture evenly over the pretzels in the pan.
- 6Place the lid on and grasp the handles and lid tight and shake the pretzels so that they all are evenly coated.
- 7Place in the oven for 2 hours, stirring and shaking every 30 minutes.
- 8Make sure you stir up the pretzels on the bottom of the pan otherwise they will get burnt. When they are done cooking, I usually set the roaster out and let them cool for 15-20 minutes. After that I place them in a large bowl for serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Bowl Spicy Pretzels
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.1
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 404.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix