Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I have had this recipe for several years, handwritten on a piece of paper from work, and I have no idea where it came from. This is a family favorite and I wanted to thank the original chef whomever that may be, and share it with you.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, browned and drained
- 3⁄4 lb ground pork, browned and drained
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans French onion soup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2⁄3 cup mustard
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- Mix all ingredients in a large skillet over medium heat and let it cook down to a thicker consistancy.
- Add extra seasoning to taste.
- Transfer to a crockpot to keep warm.
- Serve on buns or deli rolls.
Some of the best EATIN ever !! So good and easy too !! This was a great addition to the New Year party !
I made this for my sister in law's 30th Bday party. I had to make this x5, and it turned out great! Just browned the ground beef and pork, and tossed it all into our roaster. We had the party outside, and there were people coming and going from the food line all night long. Had several people want to doggie bag some leftovers, but there weren't any! Thanks for sharing, I will be making these again! Made for PAC Fall 2008.