Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Watch the Chargers KICK BUTT!!!! While enjoying some flavorsome popcorn. ENJOY!!!!!
- 4 quarts popped popcorn
- 12 ounces peanuts
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup of melted butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Combine the popcorn, the peanuts, and the cheese in a very large bowl.
- Set aside.
- Now add the spices to the melted butter one at a time, but remeber to stir it constantly.
- Now pour it over the popcorn and toss it!
This was indeed very tasty and if I make it again I would add the cheese as I also omitted it. I would also cut back on the amount of butter. But, that's just me. I found I needed to use lots of napkins. Not that this is a bad thing....ha-ha!!!
"This is tasty!" That's a direct quote from my 2-yr old. It tastes like a chili-cheese treat, a little spicy and very addictive! I left out the peanuts due to a food allergy, and instead of cheddar cheese I substituted 1 cup of grated parmesan. Really good popcorn recipe, Jana! Made for PAC Fall 2007.
We enjoyed this last night while watching movies. I completely omitted the cheese, but found the spice mixture flavorful on the popcorn. Thank you for sharing your recipe! Reviewed for PAC Fall '07.