Recipe by *~Christine~*
Mini Pizzas for the superbowl munchies
Top Review by Mysterygirl
We did these on Superbowl Sunday. They were a huge hit. I won't wait until the next Superbowl to make these again. They would be great for a kid's slumber party. I would suggest that you place a piece of plastic wrap that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray over the loaf as you thaw it out so that the outer dough doesn't dry out.
- 1 (1 lb) package frozen bread dough
- 1 (15 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- pepperoni (or anything you want) or sausage (or anything you want) or mushroom (or anything you want)
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Slice dough crosswise into 12 pieces.
- Place on baking sheet and press each out to a 4-inch round.
- Divide sauce, mozzarella,and other toppings among pizzas.
- Set aside 30 minutes to rise slightly.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Bake pizzas until crust has browned and cheese is melted and bubbly.