Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Great for a Super Bowl or any football party!
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 3 (3 1/4 ounce) packagesjell-o brand lime gelatin
- 2 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1 cup Cool Whip Topping
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mixes in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water.
- Pour into 13 x 9-inch pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Use whipped topping to draw "yard lines" on gelatin.
- Arrange toy football figures and decorations on gelatin. Store in refrigerator.