Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Thanks to Daryl Hayden, who worked with me in a real estate office in Charlotte some years ago. This was his "signature" game day creation and a favorite for our office pot luck lunches.
- 1 (6 ounce) can lump crabmeat
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 small finely diced onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients and bake at 350 degrees until bubbling, about 15 minutes.
- Can be assembled and frozen in baking dish before baking.
- Serve warm with assorted crackers, or in hollowed out round bread loaf.