Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you can work your can opener, then you can have a fabulous Super Bowl party!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can no-bean chili (such as Hormel)
- jalapeno, nacho slices (optional)
- 1 (15 ounce) bagof your favorite corn chips
- In a small casserole dish spread the cream cheese evenly all over the bottom.
- Top with the can of chili.
- Top with the shredded cheese.
- Add as many jalapeño slices as you wish. If the kids are coming, I will just top half the dish or leave them out all together and serve them on the side.
- Bake in a 350° oven until cheese melts, about 10 minutes.
- When I am expecting a crowd, I triple the recipe and put it in a lasagna pan.
- I also recommend Frito's "Scoops" corn chips because regular tortilla chips tend to break in this dip.
- You can also make this dip in the microwave and just nuke it until the cheese melts.
- Now that was the easiest recipe for a party or what!
Fast and easy, this recipe has been very popular whenever I've served it at parties. Thanks!
wasn't bad but wasn't wonderful. Sorry.
Love this recipe! Super easy and VERY inexpensive for the amount it makes. It's a keeper!