Recipe by ChefDebs
This is a really tasty chili, if you dont like chili with a kick, halve the spices. This is my DH's favourite comfort food.
Top Review by Beanarama
This is absolutely perfect! I've been looking for that one chili recipe to just become a staple in my home and this is it! Definitely halve the spices as it says because it still has a kick and you can always add more. I have no complaints and my whole family loved it. Can't wait to have the leftovers tonight.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 (14 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons coriander
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can pinto beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and cook the onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the ground beef and saute until brown.
- Add all the spices and cook for a couple of minutes before adding the rest of the ingredients.
- Simmer over low heat for 1 1/2 hours.