Recipe by BecR
I like to double this recipe and serve warm out of the crockpot, with Tostitos Tortilla Scoops or Fritos Corn Chips for dipping! Only three ingredients and very easy prep. Can be made medium or spicy (I make ours med., and keep a bottle of Tabasco on hand for those that like more heat). Perfect man-pleasing, hearty dip for game day entertaining, tailgating, and fall sports events--everybody loves it!
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili without beans
- 1 lb browned and crumbled sausage (medium or spicy)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in the crockpot and heat on low until melted; stir to combine.
- Alternatively, you can heat the ingredients on the stove top until combined, then transfer to the crock pot for serving.
- Serve warm with a sturdy chip such as Tostitos Tortilla Scoops or Fritos Corn Chip Scoops.