Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces chipped beef
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons green bell peppers, chopped
- 8 inches round loaf sourdough bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients together except the bread.
- Slice off top of bread and hollow out making sure there are no weak spaces in the bread shell.
- Save the soft bread out of the shell for dipping.
- Fill bread bowl with beef mixture and put the top back on.
- Wrap in foil and bake for 1-1/2 hours.