Recipe by Mrs. Janet
We love these just about anytime. They are a quick snack that we use for breakfast at the beach. Enjoy! Cook time includes browning of meats.
- miniature bagels, for a snack or regular bagel, for a more hardy meal
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 chopped onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef and onion in one pan.
- Brown sausage in a separate pan.
- Drain both meats after cooked.
- Cut Velveeta into one inch cubes.
- Melt velveeta in microwave or on stovetop.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Spoon over bagels.
- Cook at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Mixture can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator until needed.