Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is one of my most asked for recipes. Serves lots and great for a BBQ.
- 1 (12 ounce) package bacon
- 1 large diced onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1 (31 ounce) can baked beans
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp, drain and crumble.
- Discard all but 3 oz of the drippings and cook the onions in it until limp.
- Drain all the 15 oz cans (not the pork and beans).
- Combine all ingredients.
- Bake in a shallow 3 quart pan uncovered for 1 hour at 350.