Recipe by Ben Ross
These are sooo yummy. The key is the BBQ sauce. It adds an extra element to them. PICTURE INCLUDED.
- 2 small mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 8 slices bread
- 1 tomatoes
- 4 slices ham, thin
- 1⁄2 red capsicum, sliced into small pieces (red bell peppers)
- 4 slices cheese
- barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter the bread on 1 side.
- Place the ingredients on the sandwich in this order; Ham, cheese BBQ sauce, tomato, salt, pepper, Mushroom and then capsicum.
- Place in a toaster oven and be sure to have the buttered sides of the bread on the outside.
- You can also do these under the grill or broiler.