1 hr 15 mins
6 bananas. Need I say more? Okay then, what about I tell you that the only fat in this bread comes from the (optional) walnuts? Yes, that's what I thought.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Spray a 9 x 5 loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon and set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, egg whites, bananas, and vanilla.
- 5Add flour mixture all at once to the banana mixture; stir gently just until blended.
- 6Gently fold in the walnuts.
- 7Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- 8Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- 9Cool bread completely before slicing.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super-Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.5
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 180.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g