Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
6 bananas. Need I say more? Okay then, what about I tell you that the only fat in this bread comes from the (optional) walnuts? Yes, that's what I thought.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a 9 x 5 loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, egg whites, bananas, and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture all at once to the banana mixture; stir gently just until blended.
- Gently fold in the walnuts.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Cool bread completely before slicing.