1/7 Photos of Super Baked Spaghetti Pie
weekend cooker's Note:
This is a great recipe to make ahead of time and have ready for a late supper after the game or a midnight supper when teens demand food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 170.09 g uncooked spaghetti
- 78.07 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 14.79 ml margarine, melted
- 236.59 ml small curd cottage cheese, drained
- 226.79 g lean ground beef
- 226.79 g sausage
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 425.24 g can tomato sauce
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml seasoned pepper
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 118.29 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- 2While spaghetti is still warm, stir in parmesan cheese, egg, and margarine in a large bowl.
- 3Pour into well greased 10 inch pie plate and pat mixture up and around sides with a spoon to form a crust.
- 4Spoon cottage cheese over spaghetti crust.
- 5In a skillet, brown ground meat, sausage, and onion, then drain off fat and add tomato sauce and seasonings.
- 6Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 7Spoon meat mixture over the cottage cheese.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 9Arrange mozzarella on top and return to oven just until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Baked Spaghetti Pie
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.7
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 96.1 mg
- Sodium 1254.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 26.4 g