Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Cheeseballs are okay, but this one is super amazing! I wish I could claim credit for this one, but once again it's from Craig's family recipe treasure trove. It stores well. Cooking time is chilling time. Caution: This is very addicting. I am not responsible for any pounds gained from eating this.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 lb shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons grated onions
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon season salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 ounces canned deviled ham
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons pimientos, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup finely chopped pecans
- Combine all ingredients except pecans.
- Form into two balls.
- Roll balls in pecans until covered.
- Wrap in foil and chill for at least three hours.
- Serve with crackers.
love this cheese ball. I do two additional things. I add a teaspoon of tobasco and instead of rolling it in pecans, I roll it in bacon bits.
I love this recipe, the only thing I did different was add 2 cloves of minced garlic
Thank you thank you!!! My mom always made her cheese balls with develed ham and never went by a recipe, I always watched her cook so know pretty much how to do everything like she use to. However I never learned how to make her cheese ball and this is it!! Thank you for helping me bring my dear mama's cheese ball back to our family.