Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Cheeseballs are okay, but this one is super amazing! I wish I could claim credit for this one, but once again it's from Craig's family recipe treasure trove. It stores well. Cooking time is chilling time. Caution: This is very addicting. I am not responsible for any pounds gained from eating this.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 lb shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons grated onions
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon season salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 ounces canned deviled ham
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons pimientos, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup finely chopped pecans
- Combine all ingredients except pecans.
- Form into two balls.
- Roll balls in pecans until covered.
- Wrap in foil and chill for at least three hours.
- Serve with crackers.
love this cheese ball. I do two additional things. I add a teaspoon of tobasco and instead of rolling it in pecans, I roll it in bacon bits.
I love this recipe, the only thing I did different was add 2 cloves of minced garlic
Thanks for posting this recipe. One of my coworkers brings this to the office Christmas party every year and it gets rave reviews every time. It's like pulling a chicken's teeth trying to get the recipe out of her, so thank you, thank you, thank you for allowing us to stop begging!. This is my all-time favorite cheeseball recipe.