After dismembering a fresh chicken, I usually cook the carcass and use the cooked carcass meat in a pasta dish with whatever is on hand. These pastas are never the same and varies from so-so to excellent. I think this is one of the better outcomes. When cold, a 50/50 mix of this pasta dish and the Broccoli Salad Broccoli Salad with Lemon Yogurt Dressing makes an excellent pasta salad.
- Mix chicken soup and milk to a sludge.
- Cook pasta to your taste.
- Meanwhile, bring cooked chicken and chicken stock to a boil.
- Lower heat and add chutney.
- Add chicken soup sludge while constantly stirring to thicken sauce.
- Simmer until pasta is cooked.
- Drain pasta, add to chicken sauce and serve.