1/1 Photo of Supa Quick Chicken 'n Chutney Pasta
GT in SA's Note:
After dismembering a fresh chicken, I usually cook the carcass and use the cooked carcass meat in a pasta dish with whatever is on hand. These pastas are never the same and varies from so-so to excellent. I think this is one of the better outcomes. When cold, a 50/50 mix of this pasta dish and the Broccoli Salad Broccoli Salad with Lemon Yogurt Dressing makes an excellent pasta salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix chicken soup and milk to a sludge.
- 2Cook pasta to your taste.
- 3Meanwhile, bring cooked chicken and chicken stock to a boil.
- 4Lower heat and add chutney.
- 5Add chicken soup sludge while constantly stirring to thicken sauce.
- 6Simmer until pasta is cooked.
- 7Drain pasta, add to chicken sauce and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Supa Quick Chicken 'n Chutney Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 660.8
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 67.1 mg
- Sodium 190.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 38.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream of chicken soup mix