Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another recipe posted in response to a request.
- 1 cup green bean jelly
- 30 g agar
- 40 g red and white prepared tapioca, jelly
- 100 ml thick coconut milk, cooled
- 2 cups sugar or 60 ml molasses, cooled
- ice cube
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup vanilla
- boil water, agar, half cup sugar. Filter and keep soup in refrigerator. When solidified, cut into strips;
- make tapioca jelly from tapioca powder;
- mix all ingredients together cold with coconut milk and vanilla. Guessed on servings.