Sunshine Forever's Note:
This is super easy and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 3 stalk celery, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 680.38 g ground beef
- 226.79 g package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 453.59 g box lasagna noodles
- 2 (453.59 g) package sliced mozzarella cheese
- 453.59 g container small curd cottage cheese
- 2 (1360.77 g) jar spaghetti sauce
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 4.92 ml salt
- 9.85 ml black pepper
- 44.37 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 1Saute vegetables in hot oil. Add ground beef and brown; pour off excess grease. Add jar of spaghetti sauce. Add sliced mushroomes to sauce and simmer until cooked. Stir in Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
- 2After lasagna noodles are boiled, begin layering. Start with small amount of prepared sauce on bottom of casserole baking dish so noodles do not stick.
- 3Layer noodles, then sauce, then mozzarella cheese slices to cover sauce. Continue layering noodles, sauce, parmesan cheese, cottage cheese, noodles, etc.
- 4Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minute to melt cheese.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunshine's Working Woman's Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (468 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 846.5
- Calories from Fat 376
- Total Fat 41.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 125.1 mg
- Sodium 1559.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 50.2 g