Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is super easy and delicious!
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 3 stalk celery, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 680.38 g ground beef
- 226.79 g package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 453.59 g box lasagna noodles
- 2 (453.59 g) packagesliced mozzarella cheese
- 453.59 g container small curd cottage cheese
- 2 (1360.77 g) jar spaghetti sauce
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 4.92 ml salt
- 9.85 ml black pepper
- 44.37 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- Saute vegetables in hot oil. Add ground beef and brown; pour off excess grease. Add jar of spaghetti sauce. Add sliced mushroomes to sauce and simmer until cooked. Stir in Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
- After lasagna noodles are boiled, begin layering. Start with small amount of prepared sauce on bottom of casserole baking dish so noodles do not stick.
- Layer noodles, then sauce, then mozzarella cheese slices to cover sauce. Continue layering noodles, sauce, parmesan cheese, cottage cheese, noodles, etc.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minute to melt cheese.