Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is super easy and delicious!
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) box lasagna noodles
- 2 (8 ounce) packagessliced mozzarella cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container small curd cottage cheese
- 2 (24 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Saute vegetables in hot oil. Add ground beef and brown; pour off excess grease. Add jar of spaghetti sauce. Add sliced mushroomes to sauce and simmer until cooked. Stir in Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
- After lasagna noodles are boiled, begin layering. Start with small amount of prepared sauce on bottom of casserole baking dish so noodles do not stick.
- Layer noodles, then sauce, then mozzarella cheese slices to cover sauce. Continue layering noodles, sauce, parmesan cheese, cottage cheese, noodles, etc.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minute to melt cheese.