Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
This is the best rum punch I have EVER had. Sunshine's beach bar was located next to the Four Seasons Hotel in Nevis, on the beach but has been relocated, I hear. I searched everywhere for this recipe and finally found it on the Nevis website. Try this and you will agree, it's lovely!
- 1 ounce rum (use a nice Rum, not spiced)
- 1 ounce passion fruit juice (100% passion fruit)
- 1 ounce club soda
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lime juice (Fresh squeezed of course)
- 1 -2 dash Angostura bitters
- 1 nutmeg, scraping
- In a cocktail shaker, mix the Rum, juice, club soda, honey and lime juice.
- Pour over ice in a glass, accent with the bitters.
- Scrape some nutmeg on top and serve.