Sunshine Forever's Note:
I love Zea's corn grits and have tried to copy this dish. I think it's pretty close.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To grill corn, shuck off husk. Lightly butter corn on cob and grill on the bar-b-que until slightly blackened.
- 2Cool corn and cut kernels from cob.
- 3Bring chicken broth to a boil. Add cream and return to a boil.
- 4Slowly wisk in the grits and then the corn.
- 5Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- 6Add salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunshine's Grilled Corn Grits
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.0
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 209.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g